4G Seniors Mobile Phone “Easy Mate2 ” SOS Call, Big Button, 3 MP Camera
This 4G Seniors Mobile Phone “Easy Mate 2” by Olitch is a uniquely designed, senior citizen-focused, easy-to-use 4G simple mobile phone. It is a perfect alternative choice for elderly people who has poor vision or hearing difficulties. It comes with All the features that elderly and disabled people most needed, such as Big Button keypad, a Larger LCD display with a Loud and clear speaker, a speed dial feature, SOS emergency call function, and user-friendly interface. Capture memorable moments with Its 3.0 MP camera, or listen your favourite FM radio channels. Easy to use Lock / Unlock button keeps safe the phone for being accidental dial. All these features of the “Easy Mate 2” Seniors Mobile phone truly make life easier for seniors people.
Its Unlocked 3G network connection means, You can connect Easy Mate 2 Seniors Mobile to All 4G network carriers in Australia including Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, amaysim. With all the appealing features, “Easy Mate 2” Seniors phone could be the best gift for elderly mums and dads.
- 4G /3G Network connection
- Unlocked for All networks (works with Pre-paid / Post Paid SIM)
- Big buttons identifiable by touch
- Large LED screen
- Loud and clear speaker – 100dB ringtone, 95dB amplified earpiece speaker
- Hearing Aid Compatible M4/T4
- Voice output main menu and number keys
- Emergency key: when activated, the EasyMate 2 initiates a call and sends a text message containing a Google Maps link to emergency contacts.
- GPS location: Emergency contacts can receive a Google Maps link when the emergency key is activated or when a text command is sent to the EasyMate 2.
- Auto answer: enables incoming calls from programmed phone numbers to automatically answer.
- Low battery alert: up to 3 mobile phone numbers can receive a text message stating the EasyMate 2’s phone battery is low.
- Programmable speed dial and SOS button
- Visual or tactile “landmarks” for easier hardware navigation
- Photo speed dial: allows up to 8-speed dial contacts to be programmed. An image can be linked to the contact to support simple, quick dialling.
- “Talking” keys
- Cradle charger
- FM radio
- Bluetooth compatibility
- Long battery life: 4 hours talk time, up to 400 hours standby
- EasyMate 2 mobile phone
- Charging accessories: battery, cradle charger, micro USB charging cable & wall plug
- User manual & Quick set-up guide
- One Year Australian Local Warranty