4G – Unlocked – No landline, No NBN required.
EasyDial 4G Desk Phone with New Features:
- 3 Dedicated Speed Dial buttons – Allows to Assign 3 most important contact numbers to 3 dedicated Big buttons for One Touch speed call.
- Call Announcement – Option to Announce both incoming and outgoing Phone numbers in a clear voice.
- Voice & Call recording – Option to record all phone conversations automatically and play later
- One-Touch FM Radio
- Large Screen with Big Font
- Easy Setup
- WIFI Hotspot to share SIM data with other devices
- Firewall – Block unwanted calls
- Dual SIM card supports
- 2000mAh Backup battery
This Fixed Wireless 4G Desk Phone with Dedicated Speed dial function, 2000mAh Removable Battery, 4G Network Connection is not only smart and cost-effective way for your office/home desk phone needs, But it can also help the elderly and people with a mental or physical disability to connect with family and loved once with its super simple functionality. It’s easy to use design and large buttons make this 4G telephone extremely easy to operate, It is a perfect alternative for those that can’t or don’t like to operate a regular mobile cell phone. It is a cheap and flexible alternative for your voice communication
Start using this smart 4G/3G wireless desk phone simply by inserting your new or existing 4G/3G SIM Cards. This 4G Wireless Desk phone works with 4G,3G SIM cards from Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, Amaysim, ALD Mobile, Layca Mobile, Tele Choice, Woolworth Mobiles, Better Life Mobile, Boost Mobile, Belong Mobile, LYFmobile, Think Mobile and much more.
- Wireless 4G/3G desk phone – the perfect upgrade to any office and home, Aged Care Facilities
- 2000mAh battery supports countless hours of continuous usage time
- SMS functionally allows you to send and receive text messages
- Dedicated 3 Speed dial Buttons with 9 additional quick-dial contact setup for speed call
- Convenient plug and play design with large buttons make this phone easy to operate
- 4G Frequency: 4G FDD-LET frequencies (supports major 4G networks in Australia)
- 3G frequency: supports all 3G WCDMA frequencies (supports major 3G networks in Australia)
- Colour LCD screen with Big Easy to read fonts
- LCD: 2.39″ TFT, 240×320
- One-Touch FM Radio
- Bluetooth Connection
- Music Player (play from Memory Cards)
- SMS, Phonebook
- Additional 9 Speed Dial contact setup
- Caller ID
- Call Announcement – Option to Announce incoming and outgoing phone numbers in a clear voice.
- Memory store 10 incoming, 10 outgoings and 10 missed calls
- Different chord ringers for incoming call and SMS
- Hands-free, Redial, Call Divert, Call Waiting, Call barred
- Adjustable Ringer volume
- Calendar, Alarm Clock
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, 3.7V, 1000mAh
- Talk time: up to 6h
- Standby time: up to 72h
- Charging time: about 6 hours
- Power consumption: Static 25mA; emission 500mA
- Peak power consumption: 0.25W/0.5W
- Receive sensitivity: -106db
- Antenna increment: All directions: 3.5db; Certain/Selection: 12db
- Support SMS Functionality
- Main Product Dimensions: 190x 160x 175mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 336g
- 4G/3G Wireless Desk Phone
- Power adapter
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Q: What type of SIM card I need for this 4G desk phone?
There are three types of SIM card in use today. There’s a Standard SIM, a smaller Micro SIM and an even smaller Nano-SIM. The type you’ll need for this desk phone is Nano-SIM.
Q: I understand the phone takes a Sim Card to work but does the Sim Card need DATA for the phone to be used at all?
No, You do not need a sim card with Data. It simply accepts any 4G sim card.
Q: Do I need NBN or internet connection for this phone?
No, This 4G desk phone does not require NBN or any sort of internet connection. All you need is a 4G sim card.
Can the phone remain being plugged in and charging 24/7?
Yes, you can