4G Seniors Mobile Phone ” Olitch EasyFlip” SOS Call, Big Button, 5 MP Camera, GPS Location
This latest 4G Seniors Mobile Phone “EasyFlip” by Olitch is uniquely designed, senior citizen focused, easy to use 4G simple mobile phone. It is perfect alternative choice for elderly people who has poor vision or hearing difficulties. It comes with All the features that elderly and disability people most needed, such as Big Button keypad, Larger LCD display with Loud and clear speaker, speed dial feature, SOS emergency call function, GPS location service and user friendly interface. Capture memorable moments with Its 5.0 MP camera, or listen your favourite FM radio channels. Easy to use Lock / Unlock button keep safe the phone for being accidental dial. All these features of the “EasyFlip” 4G Seniors Mobile phone truely makes life easier for seniors people.
Its Unlocked 4G network connection means, You can connect EasyFlip 4G Seniors Mobile to All 4G/3G network carriers in Australia including Telstra, Optus, Vodafone, amaysim. With all appealing features, “EasyFlip” 4G Seniors phone could be a best gift for elderly mum and dads.
Designed for simplicity, the EasyFlip features a large screen, large buttons, amplified tones and much more.
If you are vision/hearing impaired, then this award-winning phone is perfect for you.
- 4G/3G Unlocked to all Carriers
- Single Nano-Sized SIM Card
- L108 x W57 x H21mm
- Weight: 130g (Including Battery)
- ROM 4GB + RAM 512MB
- Up to 32GB MicroSD Card
- 2000 Phonebook Contacts
- 5/7 Days Standby Time – 3/4 Hours Talk Time
- 1400mAh Battery
- 5MP Main Camera, 2MP Sub Camera
- 95dB Ringtone Volume / 25dB Earpiece Volume
- M4/T4 Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- WiFi, HotSpot, 4.2 Bluetooth 4.2 + HS
- Call, Text, SMS, MMS, alarm, camera, voice reminder, calendar, FM radio, magnifier and calculator
- Low battery alert
- SoS Emergency Call with Location Information
- GPS Location Services
- Large Screen 2.8inch, Large Buttons
- Hide Menu Options: Keep this phone simple for users
- Set-Up Audio Reminders
- 8 x Photo Contact and Speed Dial Function
- myEasy Assist: Remote Access and Management Back-Up
- Audio OutPut for Menu, Caller ID and Contacts
- 100dB ringtone and 25dB earpiece volume
- 3rd party low battery notification
- Cradle Charger
L108 x W57 x H21mm
Weight: 130g (Including Battery)
Choose Your Own SIM Provider
Because this mobile phone comes unlocked as standard, you’re not stuck having to go with a mobile phone network provider that is not right for you.
No matter where in the world you are, or go, as long as your mobile service network provider offers 4G/3G, then you can insert your single nano-sized SIM card, connect to make and receive your calls.
Simply insert your own SIM card, and away you go.
What’s in the box
- Mobile Phone
- Wall charger
- USB Charging Cable
- Phone battery
- Quick set-up guide
- User manual
- 12 months warranty details
- One Year Australian Local Warranty